Wednesday 23 September 2015

ZARA BABY BOY AUTUMN WINTER HAUL

My Zara order arrived a couple of weeks back and I thought I would share with you what I bought for Thomas. I am a huge Zara fan. I just love their children line. Especially for boys, I am rather fussy when it comes to dressing Thomas & Zara always seem to get it right. I am not a fan of jeans for babies/toddlers as I think they're too uncomfortable  (however I have found a couple of pairs of jeans that are not too restricting)
I mainly dress Thomas in leggings. Printed leggings are my favorite and I already own a fair few. Thomas is currently in size 3-6 months.For the minority of this haul I bought sizes 12-18months. So Thomas will have to wait a while before he can rock these clothes as I have bought far too many 6-9 & 9-12 already. Whoops! The fox leggings which I find very cute for autumn/winter are size 9-12 and the striped top is a size 18-24m. I love everything and they will look great in spring/summer 2016 when they fit. By the time Thomas fits in them he should even be walking! Scary!!


                                                                                            








No comments:

Post a Comment